||Students and educators will find valuable opportunities to learn firsthand how DMOs and tourism boards market their destinations.
DMAI is your gateway to professional development. We open the door to resources, employment, research and industry professional networking.
Need help finding resources for a paper or project? You'll find valuable information on various industry topics.
- What is a DMO?
- General DMO Information
- Learn more about convention and visitor bureaus and the role they play in the hospitality industry.
- Glossary of Industry Terms
- Sharpen your industry vocabulary with these online dictionaries of industry terms.
- Niche Markets
- Learn about niche markets for destination marketing professionals, including film tourism, gay & lesbian travel, culinary tourism and more!
- Education Session Material from DMAI Conferences
- View and download papers and PowerPoint slides from meeting educational sessions.
- Calendar of Industry Meetings & Events
- Keep up with industry meetings with this listing of industry calendars.
- Tourism and Hospitality Programs
- Research colleges and universities in the United States that offer tourism and hospitality programs, grouped by state.
- DMAI Career Center
- Looking for that amazing opportunity and real-world experience? Look for an internship opening in the DMAI Career Center.
Get a job
- Look for industry jobs
- View industry jobs
- View DMO job openings
- Job Descriptions for DMO Positions
- Learn the specifics of a DMO job by viewing job descriptions submitted by DMOs.
Employment 101 (Members Only)
All you need to know to land that perfect post-college job.
Karen M. Gonzales, CMP
Senior Vice President of Membership & Operations
+1.202.835-4091 - fax
Find a Destination :
Destination Professionals :
Industry Partners :
Students & Educators :
Copyright 2013 Destination Marketing Association International|
2025 M Street, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036
Tel: +1.202.296.7888 Fax: +1.202.296.7889 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org